Eric is a founding partner of the firm. Board certified in appellate practice by the Florida Bar, Eric has successfully represented financial institutions, banks, loan servicers, and lenders in hundreds of appeals in Florida and New York. Eric also recently argued pro hac vice before the Washington Supreme Court resulting in a unanimous opinion applying the ‘filed rate doctrine’ to lender-placed insurance. An experienced trial attorney, Eric also represents financial institutions in state and federal court trial courts on judicial foreclosure matters, deposition defense, as well as defending consumer protection actions. Previously, Eric worked as a litigation and consumer finance associate and partner at AMLaw 100 law firms.
- Cornell University, B.S., Policy Analysis and Management
- Cornell University, M.P.A.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Circuit Court for the Second Circuit
- United States Circuit Court for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court