Eric is a founding partner of the firm. He represents financial institutions, banks, loan servicers, and lenders in complex litigation and regulatory compliance matters in state and federal court. He is a first-chair trial lawyer and handles cases through appeal. Eric also partners with in-house counsel and lines of business to develop litigation management and corporate witness training programs.
Previously, he worked as a federal judicial law clerk in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and then as a partner at an AMLaw 100 firm. He has also worked as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., History
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Legal Public Service
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres in the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar’s Consumer Protection Law Committee, Judicial Subcommittee
- Florida Justice Teaching